Now Playing:

Ask Rusty – Social Security’s WEP is Unfair – I Want My Money Back!

November 29, 2021 | Presenting: Russell Gloor - AMAC Foundation Social Security Advisor

Dear Rusty: How can a foreign company pay into the US Social Security system? I worked in Barbados before I immigrated to the USA and earned a pension there. Now my US Social Security benefits are reduced because I receive a pension from Barbados. One has nothing to do with the other and I want my money back! Signed: Angry Immigrant

This recording presents the viewpoints of the AMAC Foundation’s Social Security Advisory Staff, trained and accredited under the National Social Security Advisors program of the National Social Security Association, LLC (NSSA). NSSA and the AMAC Foundation are not affiliated with or endorsed by the United States Government, the Social Security Administration, or any other state government. To request additional information, contact our Advisory Staff at 888-750-2622, or email us at [email protected].