VSC seeks to Partner with Veteran Service Organizations and Community Service Providers that offer help, support, and benefits to our Veterans, Military, and their Families. We help them secure the vital resources they need and are entitled to for their service to our country.
VSC also Promotes Awareness of All Veterans Issues, encouraging Communities, Veteran Service Organizations, Service Providers, and Media Outlets. We encourage them to get more involved in helping inform our Veterans and Military Community on where they can get goods, services, programs, and benefits available in their communities.
- VSC’s website lists local, state, and federal organizations that offer Veterans, Military, and their Families; the goods, services, programs, and benefits they have earned.
- VSC Partnered with MACV in 2014, making VSC the official sponsor, fundraiser, and promoter of the annual Mayors’ Veterans Appreciation Day event that was renamed in 2023 as the Hoosier Heroes Apprecation Day event.
- Starting in 2023, Hoosier Heroes Veterans Appreciation Day event will invite Veterans Service Providers, Veterans, Military, and their Families from all 92 Indiana Counties to participate with us at the White River State Park in Downtown Indy.
- VSC is looking to Partner with other Communities and Veteran Service Organizations to better serve and support our Veteran and Military population.
- VSC is an Indiana networking organization made up of Veteran Service Providers, Veteran-focused, and Veteran owned business that meets monthly to plan on how to better serve our Veteran and Military community
Together, VSC’s mission is to better serve and inform our Veterans, Military Community, and Government Officials.
Learn more via the URL shown in the “Website Address” box above…
Notice: The link provided above connects readers to the full content of the posted document. The URL (internet address) for this link is valid on the posted date; AmacFoundation.org cannot guarantee the duration of the link’s validity. Also, the opinions expressed in these postings are the viewpoints of the original source and are not explicitly endorsed by AMAC, Inc. or the AMAC Foundation, Inc. Providing linkage to external websites does not constitute endorsement of products or services advertised thereon.