- Study in a variety of academic areas, all vital to successful delivery of equine-assisted activities and therapies.
- Learn equine care and management, riding skills and instruction, and equine behavior.
- Prepare for certification by the Professional Association of Therapeutic Horsemanship International.
- Work with carefully selected horses while interacting with college students, community volunteers, parents, teachers, and therapists in an enriching environment.
- Make a difference in the lives of a wide range of clients, including young children, at-risk adolescents, adults with special needs, and veterans.
- Learn to select, manage and train horses for use in therapeutic horsemanship.
- Work in collaboration with pre-schools for children with special needs, the ARC, on-campus veteran affairs office, and the community at large.
Learn more via the URL shown in the “Website Address” box above…
Notice: The link provided above connects readers to the full content of the posted document. The URL (internet address) for this link is valid on the posted date; AmacFoundation.org cannot guarantee the duration of the link’s validity. Also, the opinions expressed in these postings are the viewpoints of the original source and are not explicitly endorsed by AMAC, Inc. or the AMAC Foundation, Inc.