The Veterans of Foreign Wars (VFW) has partnered with Sport Clips© Haircuts to provide the assistance needed by our service men and women and veterans to make dreams come true!
Today, many veterans and service members have the desire to further their education. Military service may have placed the pursuit of an original career path on hold, or a veteran may wish to further develop skills that were learned while serving their country. Experience with or exposure to different career choices can ignite a passion for a totally new occupation that requires additional education to gain the necessary skills needed to reach that goal. This is why the Veterans of Foreign Wars (VFW) has partnered with Sport Clips© Haircuts to provide the assistance needed by our service men and women and veterans to make dreams come true!
- Scholarships of up to $5,000 will be awarded to qualified applicants.
- Awarded scholarships are limited to one per family per semester.
- Applications for the Fall semester will be accepted January 1 through April 30.
- Applications for the Spring semester will be accepted August 1 through November 15.
- Fall semester scholarships will be awarded in August, and Spring semester scholarships will be awarded in January.
- Scholarships must be used by the end of the school semester for which the veteran is applying or they will become null and void.
- Scholarships are restricted for tuition and fees only and will be paid directly to accredited schools.
To learn more about this organization, continue to their website using the Website Address noted above.