Offers a great funding opportunity via its annual, namesake Army Nurse Corps Association Scholarship. This one is specifically arranged so as to support continued interest and efforts in modern nursing education. Veterans and active service members alike can apply by March 31 for a chance at the $3,000 award.
One of the Army Nurse Corps Association’s major initiatives is the Scholarship Program. Its purpose is to support nursing education through scholarship funding to worthy students who are US citizens in an accredited baccalaureate or graduate nursing or anesthesia program. Below are the eligibility criteria and general information.
- Students currently enrolled in an accredited baccalaureate or advanced degree nursing or nurse anesthesia program who:
- Are serving or have previously served in any branch, at any rank, of a component of the US Army (Active Army, Army National Guard, or Army Reserve);
- Are not currently receiving funding by a component of the US Army (e.g., ROTC scholarship students and students receiving full GI Bill benefits are not eligible); and
- As applicable, have received an Honorable Discharge.
- Nursing or anesthesia students whose parent(s), spouse, or child(ren) have current or previous service in a component of the US Army.
To learn more about this organization, continue to their website using the Website Address noted above.