Resource Type:


Provided By:

Toni King Says/Las Vegas Review-Journal

Phone Number:
(832) 519-8664

State: Texas

Zip: 77478

Dear Toni: My husband, Jason, is a Vietnam veteran and never enrolled in Medicare Part B because he uses the VA for medical care. He is 77 years old and retired at 65.

Because he is having heart issues, he wants to go to a local cardiologist that his best friend uses and must now enroll in Medicare for that to happen. Social Security advised Jason that he must pay more to enroll in Part B because he never enrolled when he turned 65 in 2011.

We need your guidance. Is there a way that he can take Part B without having to pay the extra penalty? — Christina from Tampa, Florida

Continue reading here…

Notice: The link provided above connects readers to the full content of the posted document. The URL (internet address) for this link is valid on the posted date; cannot guarantee the duration of the link’s validity. Also, the opinions expressed in these postings are the viewpoints of the original source and are not explicitly endorsed by AMAC, Inc. or the AMAC Foundation, Inc. Providing linkage to external websites does not constitute endorsement of products or services advertised thereon.