Resource Type:


Provided By:

Goddard College

Phone Number:
(802) 821-0285

State: Vermont

Zip: 05667

The Office of the Registrar acts as a liaison between students and the Department of Veterans Affairs, and certifies enrollment for veterans or their dependents so they may obtain educational benefits.

To apply for benefits, an accepted or continuing student should complete and submit VA Form 22-1990 (Application for Education Benefits). An application for education benefits can also be submitted online at Veterans Affairs.

Prospective veteran students can contact the registrar at [email protected] with questions related to benefits and enrollment.  Accepted veteran students submit their Certificate of Eligibility to the registrar in advance of the semester so their enrollment can be certified to the Department of Veterans Affairs.

Learn more via the URL shown in the “Website Address” box above…

Notice: The link provided above connects readers to the full content of the posted document. The URL (internet address) for this link is valid on the posted date; cannot guarantee the duration of the link’s validity. Also, the opinions expressed in these postings are the viewpoints of the original source and are not explicitly endorsed by AMAC, Inc. or the AMAC Foundation, Inc. Providing linkage to external websites does not constitute endorsement of products or services advertised thereon.