If you are a veteran or military-connected student, the Veteran and Military Center (VMC) at Wright State University is focused on providing a supportive environment as you transition from the military to college and from college to career.
Who We Serve
More than 700 Wright State students each semester will utilize some form of GI Bill® requiring confirmation of attendance through the VMC, about 1/3 of whom are military dependents. Those not using a GI Bill may still register with the VMC to access priority registration and the VMC student Center.
The VMC serves:
- All U.S. Armed Services veterans. If you have put on the uniform, we serve you.
- All active duty, reserve, and National Guard service members.
- Transfer of entitlement, spouses, widows, and orphans of U.S. service members who are using GI Bill Benefits.
- Military Spouses—veteran or active duty—regardless of benefit status.
- Vocational Rehabilitation students funded by the Department of Veterans Affairs
- Army ROTC Cadets who have reached MS3 status
- Air Force ROTC Cadets who have reached AS300 status
Learn more via the URL shown in the “Website Address” box above…
Notice: The link provided above connects readers to the full content of the posted document. The URL (internet address) for this link is valid on the posted date; AmacFoundation.org cannot guarantee the duration of the link’s validity. Also, the opinions expressed in these postings are the viewpoints of the original source and are not explicitly endorsed by AMAC, Inc. or the AMAC Foundation, Inc. Providing linkage to external websites does not constitute endorsement of products or services advertised thereon.