The Tri-Cities Military Affairs Council (TCMAC) is organized to recognize, encourage, support, and be an advocate for military and veteran affairs in Northeast Tennessee and Southwest Virginia as they relate to national defense and economic vitality of the area. Some of the ways that TCMAC accomplishes its goals are:
1. Fostering and maintaining an appreciation for those who serve as well as those who have served.
2. Educating community, business, and the political leaders on the military and veterans, its mission and economic impact.
3. Working as a liaison between civic, veteran and military communities.
4. Making apparent to military personnel, veterans and their families that North East Tennessee values them as important citizens, friends and welcome additions to the community.
5. Offers support to local military recruiters.
6. Promoting and enhancing employer support for the Guard and Reserve (ESGR).
7. Membership in TCMAC is open to any person, firm or organization.
Learn more via the URL shown in the “Website Address” box above…
Notice: The link provided above connects readers to the full content of the posted document. The URL (internet address) for this link is valid on the posted date; AmacFoundation.org cannot guarantee the duration of the link’s validity. Also, the opinions expressed in these postings are the viewpoints of the original source and are not explicitly endorsed by AMAC, Inc. or the AMAC Foundation, Inc. Providing linkage to external websites does not constitute endorsement of products or services advertised thereon.