SCAVA is an association designed to assist VA Certifying Officials with their role of assisting Veteran students at educational institutions. It is peers helping peers dealing with issues that Certifying Officials see every day. The objectives of the Association are:
- To improve the professional development of the Veterans Administrator through SCAVA activities
- To ensure disseminations of information about veterans’ activities
- To develop productive relations with the Department of Veterans Affairs and other agencies serving veterans
- To expand institutional services to student veterans, dependents of veterans, and service-connected persons
- To influence the further development of Veterans’ Educational Benefits at both state and national levels
The Association meets twice a year to share experiences and receive updates from various governmental agencies and groups. SCAVA works closely with the Department of Veterans Affairs (national, regional, and state levels), SC Commission of Higher Education, SC National Guard, and numerous other organizations.
Learn more via the URL shown in the “Website Address” box above…
Notice: The link provided above connects readers to the full content of the posted document. The URL (internet address) for this link is valid on the posted date; AmacFoundation.org cannot guarantee the duration of the link’s validity. Also, the opinions expressed in these postings are the viewpoints of the original source and are not explicitly endorsed by AMAC, Inc. or the AMAC Foundation, Inc. Providing linkage to external websites does not constitute endorsement of products or services advertised thereon.