MFRI conducts research and outreach for communities and professionals who serve military and veteran families. We collaborate to help shape policies, programs and practices that improve their overall well-being. We also help communities and organizations use research and best practices to achieve their goals within the military and veteran space. Will you join us in this mission? We look forward to hearing from you.
We are guided by five strategic goals:
- support the military infrastructure that supports families;
- strengthen the motivation and capacity of civilian communities to support military families;
- generate new knowledge about military families;
- influence policies, programs and practices supporting military families; and
- create and sustain vibrant learning organizations.
Learn more via the URL shown in the “Website Address” box above…
Notice: The link provided above connects readers to the full content of the posted document. The URL (internet address) for this link is valid on the posted date; AmacFoundation.org cannot guarantee the duration of the link’s validity. Also, the opinions expressed in these postings are the viewpoints of the original source and are not explicitly endorsed by AMAC, Inc. or the AMAC Foundation, Inc. Providing linkage to external websites does not constitute endorsement of products or services advertised thereon.